Friday, December 15, 2006

Hannah's first 1st Christmas



Daddy reading the Christmas Story from her Bible


Seeing all of her presents! We tried to get her to walk to them but no luck - she crawled.
Opening her first gift - she got bored with it and so Daddy had to finish for her.


Looking at the Little People Barn from Grandad and Grandma
Playing with her Little People Nativity from Mommy and Daddy and playing with her horse from the barn. She loves Little People and these are the first ones that she actually owns.

5 comments:

OKeedokey said...

Merry Christmas Hannah! Gibson and Haven and Elam have that same Little People set, but we can't find Mary or Jesus or the Angel!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are precious!!

Anonymous said...

Daniel and Christy,
You are so blessed. She is precious. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your "precious gift".
We still miss you guys.

Jonathan and Julie Davis said...

I want this nativity!! Did you have to order it?? I have not seen it in the stores!

JuJu

Anonymous said...

I got the nativity at Fisherprice.com - they have a set of shepherds you can buy too but I couldn't afford that one this year - we will get it for her next year (it is only $10 but I had already bought her enough if you get what I mean :) ).