So....here are a few pictures. Pick your favorite. I would like to try to get a picture of her smiling with her pigtails (or Afro puffs as those on the East side of town (where we got to church) affectionately call them). I prefer to send a photo with her hair up since I do it that way now but I guess that is not absolutely necessary.
Anyway, vote please (numbers under picture):




5



15 comments:
5
I like #1
Brenda
I am really having trouble deciding between 2 and 5. But I think the uniqueness of #5 is going to make me go with it...so 5.
waaaay too hard to decide.
I love her hair in 8, but I think 5 will get the attention of judges and then I really like number 3 and I have number 4 in my office and 6 is so beautiful. but 8 is my favorite hair
Five Is It!!! She is so cute and it captures her beautiful smile & eyes! (and a little personality too!)
CINCO
I vote for #5.
Jason votes #3.
My first instinct was 5 but she's got that "I'm-about-to-do-something-evil" look to her. 3 is absolutely adorable.
They are all wonderful and she is a doll, but we have to go with #5! You could not pose her again like that if you tried!! We love your blog and all the pics!
Aunt Mary & Uncle Tom
If you want the afro puffs go with 2!
I'm Grani's friend but I decided before I saw how she voted. Number five will win!
Beth Douglas
I think 5 is adorable but 2 really shows her beauty. Those pigtails and her face stand out. You can't go wrong with either one. If you choose #2 feel free to e-mail me the original and I can lighten it up a bit if you would like. It is a little dark lighting wise.
How fun!
5 or 2 are my favorites. Did you find the hair stuff Mel was talking about?
In picture #2 she really looks like my Irina.
Miss you guys.
I like 2 and 6. I'd like 6 the best if she was looking at the camera with her big brown eyes.
6 is my favorite. other than 5. But it seems 5 is the favorite all around. I'll let you know how it all turns out. It might be a couple of months.
Post a Comment