Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us,to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. Ephesians 3:20-21
I so wish I would have remembered before now, but I have a carseat I could have given you for Hannah!!! We have two...weird, I know. But the other one is one that has that bar thing to pull down over your head and Andrew got too fat for it! :) Oh well...maybe for the other babies?
1 comment:
I so wish I would have remembered before now, but I have a carseat I could have given you for Hannah!!! We have two...weird, I know. But the other one is one that has that bar thing to pull down over your head and Andrew got too fat for it! :) Oh well...maybe for the other babies?
Post a Comment