Daniel and I took our youth to St.Louis. The kids stayed with Grani, Papa, Gibson, Haven, and Elam on Friday night and then Saturday they went with Uncle Andrew and Aunt Ashley to Huntsville for Catherine's birthday party and then back to Grammy and Poppy's house to play. Click here to see pictures from our St. Louis trip.
Here is a picture of my cute little cousins Isaac and Asher. I got to stay with them this weekend while we were in St. Louis!Hannah has been doing GREAT with potty training. She is wearing big girl panties and has had very few accidents! Hooray!




Today Katie, my roommate from Union, and her new baby Ari stopped by for a short visit. Hannah was so anxious to hold him, he finally woke up and ate so she could hold him. What a sweet, tiny baby. Benjamin was jealous of him and wanted to climb on me and him when I was holding him so we had to keep him back.

No comments:
Post a Comment