Where is she? I looked behind the door and in the closet (it doesn't have a door)...no Hannah. For a brief second I was running through my mind if she could have gotten out of her room but convinced myself that that was not a possibility (though it really could have happened) and then I looked one more place.....
She was all the way UNDER the bed! As far back as she could possibly go and she was sound asleep! I tried to wake her and couldn't I was already in my dress wondering how I was going to crawl under there and get her. So while I thought I went and got the camera to get these pictures. Daniel finally was able to rouse her enough to get her to crawl out. 
At least she had some toys under there to keep her company!When I asked her why she slept under her bed she said, "a giant!", I said "was there a giant in your room?", she said yes. I asked her if she called for me and she never said yes or no. But she later told Daniel the same story about the giant. She had watched Veggie Tales on Saturday morning and there was a giant in Veggie Tales. She also has a Backyardigans video with a giant in it and of course Dave and the Giant Pickle...another Veggie Tale movie. So anyway, it was quite funny and we thought we would share....

5 comments:
ADORABLE
That is so sweet.
Veggie Tales gives kids nightmares?!?
This is hilarious! Although I'm sure you had a freakout moment when she wasn't where she was supposed to be...I don't think I would have ever thought to look under the bed.
She looks so sweet under there. :) I can imagine it must have caused a moment of panic for you.
Post a Comment