Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us,to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. Ephesians 3:20-21
Friday, September 12, 2008
Look at all that HAIR!!!!!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I LOVE all of that hair!! She looks adorable with it down. The little guy is pretty cute with his hair down, too.
6 comments:
I LOVE all of that hair!! She looks adorable with it down. The little guy is pretty cute with his hair down, too.
They're so adorable! Hannah's hair reminds me of mine when I was her age!
Oh my goodness!!!! Wow! I just want to play with it! It's so pretty!!
I want to see Benjamin in an afro!
That is some pretty hair!!
Hannah looks like a baby doll!! They both are so adorable.
Marsha
Post a Comment