Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas


The kids looking at their new tank...there are fish in there (in the bottom picture) you just can't see them.


Benjamin got new cars and a rug with streets to drive them on.


Hannah and Daddy showing off their new movies (Amazing Grace and Sleeping Beauty)


Hannah got the Sleeping Beauty action figure set...I guess they are just figures not action figures....

Benjamin showing off his cars and saying "cheese"


Hannah's favorite gift was the alligator that came in her stocking. She has played with it all day and when Grani asked her what she got for Christmas she said, "an alligator, hair bows, and that is everything"

2 comments:

OKeedokey said...

Ahhhh. What a sweet Christmas. What did Aunt Christy get??

Daniel and Christy Davis said...

I got scrapbook stuff and two books. There wasn't a good picture of me to put on here.

Also, to answer your other question...the stockings with the pictures came from Christmas Village (a big craft show at the fair grounds...they didn't have the stockings this year but luckily they had them two years in a row so I could buy Hannah's and then Benjamin's) I have their website if you are interested.