We made rainbow cupcakes for St. Patrick's Day! It was so much fun and they turned out really neat!
Friday, March 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us,to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. Ephesians 3:20-21
7 comments:
We may have to try this out. I had a friend try it but not with store bought cake mix, and it was not very successful. =) Benjamin looks like he is loving it!
Ours was not store bought mix either. I had to make it homemade because of Hannah's allergies. I just searched for a vegan white cake recipe and made that.
How cool are those!!
pretty! we will have to try this too!
If I'm right, she had doubled the recipe and forgot to double the sugar. =)
We made them. I'm not sure how they are going to taste, but they look good. =)
By the way, How is Hannah doing with the allergy shots?
How beautiful! I found your site on Roslyn's website. I wanted to invite you to look at a prayer website I've developed for orphans, adoptive families, foster families, & organizations. It has a 31 day prayer plan. The website is called None Forsaken and you can find it at www.davidloomis.com/blog/.
Cool!
Post a Comment