Today we are going to get our fingerprints done and hopefully have time to stop and get our police clearance as well.
I have my doctor appointment scheduled for next week and hopefully Daniel will get his scheduled soon!
I got my pictures for the profile book I will make so tonight I will go out and buy some paper, stickers, etc. so I can start working on the book. This book will be the one the birthmothers look through to choose a family.
After Tuesday we will have two more meetings before they can complete the homestudy. I'm hoping to have all or paperwork, drs forms etc. turned in by the last meeting. Hopefully, I can get the profile book finished and copied by then as well! My goal is to have all the homestudy stuff finished by the end of June so they can start showing our profile in July. We shall see.
Next step....figuring out where to find the money for the placement fees, lawyer, etc. Going to apply for matching grants soon!

1 comment:
Christy, I found your blog through Katie Mehta's page, and I am so excited about your adoption! Clay and I have been through all the homestudy stuff and it's crazy. Our house has been babyproofed for a year and people always ask us WHY :)
Best of luck and feel free to contact me if you have adoption questions.
Post a Comment