Tuesday, August 30, 2005


Daniel and Christy 1 Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun looking, happy couple! The more grandbabies the better! We're excited waiting to see how God will work in your lives to fill your home with lots of children.

Anonymous said...

You guys are so cute!!! We are definitely praying for you all and this journey you're about to start! It's going to be a long and windy road but I know God has a plan for you and he will give you guidance and strength throughout your journey! We love you!

Anonymous said...

Hi guys, Your brother (Andrew- Christy's Andrew) got our computer fixed which has been down for months. Just got your notes and pictures. We are so excited for you. We love you and know God has special plans for His special people. Your Job is so cute. Can't wait to see you both. oops, you three.

Anonymous said...

It was so good to hear from you and to hear about your exciting news. I know God will be with you all the way. I have a 40 something year old nephew that I brother and his wife adopted when he was 6 months old. I remember how excited we were when we got him. Tell all hello and keep me posted. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Vicky Gardner
September 7, 2005

Anonymous said...

Hello Christie,

We wish you much success with your adoption efforts. Now that Ron and I are older, we miss having children and grandchildren. However, we have pseudo grandchildren the same as we had pseudo children in the church youth group. However I don't get to spend much time with my pseudo grandbabies (two boys, 6 and 3). So I am praying you get to have the real thing with kids and grandkids (whether adopted or otherwise).