Hello,
Welcome to our blog! You are probably here because you recently received a letter from us. As for now I am still learning how to edit this thing so bear with me as I try to add more things to the site. For now enjoy the picture of our puppy and the recent picture of us.
As we wait for more information from our consultation on the 20th I will post interesting adoption facts now and then. In the future look for posts about
- Top 10 Domestic Adoption Myths
- Things Adoptive Parents wish people didn't ask/say
- Adoption Vocabulary
- Other interesting facts as I find them!
Christy
Tuesday, August 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hi guys!
I am so so happy for you. I'm glad you are doing this Blog. I started one last week, but I haven'
t posted anything on it yet, but when I do I'll send you and the rest of the family the info. I'm excited about yours b/c I want to learn about the adoption process right along with you. Plus, I need to see pictures of my nephew Little Jo. :)
How exciting! I don't use exclamation points very often when typing so allow me to demonstrate how thrilled I am for you via punctuation... !!!!!!!!!
Thank you for sharing your journey with us! We are definitely praying for you guys and for your children-to-be.
Thanks Christy.
I think I fixed it. It's all so confusing!!
Post a Comment