Friday, March 17, 2006

Hooray!

Daniel just called me and said the agency called and said everything went well at court! They said to bring the rest of the money - so we know it is final! Now we just wait for adoption day which could be 30-90 days from now.

Thanks for all of your prayers!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOORAY!! Praise God for many answered prayers. She's such a blessing. Now, more pictures please!!

Anonymous said...

I second that.

Grace, Hope and Joy said...

We third it! =)

D&A

OKeedokey said...

I'm so excited. Give her a kiss of congratulations from her Aunt Haley.

Matt, Melanie, Will, Alex, Sophie, and Abby said...

What wonderful news! I know you must be so happy! We're all happy too!
Still can't wait to meet her! Hope that gets to happen soon!

We love you all!
Aunt Mela, Uncle Matt, Will, Alex & Sophie

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO!!!

Anonymous said...

God is so good! Could we be more happy for you guys? NO WAY!!!