
Well, we can all breathe a sigh of relief now - the birthmother has signed! Now we just have to wait for a court date (see post on legal issues for more info.)
Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us,to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. Ephesians 3:20-21
5 comments:
This really makes it the year of the party!
I love the hair! What a beautiful baby. Grani and Papa are sooooooo glad she's here!
Yeah! That is so great!
the mcdonald's
I know you guys must be overjoyed that she signed! How wonderful! We can't wait to get our hands on that precious little Hannah!
Hugs & kisses to all of you!
Aunt Mela, Uncle Matt, Will,
Alex & Sophie
We're so glad. I was in Louisville today, I wish that I had your phone number so I could have met Hannah!
Post a Comment