



Hannah met her newest cousin today (she should meet her newest very soon - watch for updates). She was so excited! She wanted to grab her and she just smiled at her! It was so cute! We thought she would ignore her but she did not! I wish we would have videoed the response - it was great! She also got to see 3 more of her cousins tonight. All these girls will be great friends!

3 comments:
I love her reaction. Her eyes are so big and beautiful. I can't wait for her to see Gibson, Haven and baby Elam soon! They will have such a great time together.
I cannot WAIT to get my hands on this baby!!!! Aunt Ju Ju is dying to touch that beautiful hair, see those big ol' eyes, and hear that sweet laugh! AHHHHHHH! Labor Day cannot come soon enough!
Love,
Aunt Ju Ju
Hope all is going well in Nashville!
Post a Comment