


We had to say goodbye to most of our church family today (we will be there Wednesday but we don't usually see many people on Wednesday's). It will be very hard to leave our church. We have really enjoyed this church. Our Sunday School class had a going away breakfast for us this morning. We were running VERY late - more late than normal and they all were waiting on us! Sorry class! But it was very nice of them to do that for us. We have appreciated all of the help our Sunday School class has given us through the many transitions we have experienced this year! God really blessed us with this wonderful church.
Friday was my last day of work. I had a great experience working with some very wonderful people that I will miss greatly. However, I will now get to do the work I have always longed to do.
Tomorrow we have a going away party from our friends (not from church). So it is a really a week long goodbye.
(Pictures: Hannah reflecting on having to say bye to so many good friends)

6 comments:
Please don't put such sad pictures of my sweet baby on your blog. It makes Grani VERY sad. Actually...I think her lip sticking out is just adorable!!! I hope you are enjoying your first day off!
Those are extremely sad pictures! And I know how hard it is to say goodbye to such great friends. I'll be praying for you guys. But I must say that I'm happy that you're moving so close to us! I'm sure we'll have lots of good times watching the guys play XBox! :)
The year of the party is all of a sudden not so very festive. :(
Um... Maybe you should tell us all where you are going before you post such sad pictures. Or at least inform your favorite youngest aunt and uncle.
God Bless you all. The church will miss you.
Sorry - this was such a quick decision we barely had time to inform anyone of where we are going! If you want to know details i will e-mail you. I have decided not to put too much identifying info. on this blog. So my youngest aunt - I will e-mail you tonight.
Love,
Your very oldest niece
Post a Comment