
Hannah wanted to wish you a Happy Halloween.

Look Ma No Hands!

Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us,to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. Ephesians 3:20-21
5 comments:
How Cute is That!
She is growing up soooo fast.
Miss you guys.
What a sweet care bear! And what a cute Halloween sleeper (hee hee)! Love you all! See ya this weekend!
I want to give that Care Bear a Care Bear hug!
How precious is she! I told Jay to come look at this picture and he said he saw you guys last night. We stayed for about an hour and Andrew started getting fussy, so we left. Too bad we missed you guys. Hope everything is going well!
I don't know if you should let her walk while she's intoxicated. That looks a bit dangerous. Too much Halloween candy?
Post a Comment