Hey Everyone,
We got our new house and moved in this weekend! This means that I will not have internet for awhile so I'm not sure how often I will be able to post new things and read e-mails. So if you don't hear from me for a few weeks you know why!
Here is a portion of our house - I can't find my camera right now so I don't have any other pictures to post but this one of Hannah's room in the process of being painted. That is one wall the other three walls are green. My Dad did all the work by the way!


5 comments:
Looking good. I can't wait to see what it looks like when it's finished!
How exciting! Congratulations on your new house and cute new dog!
Kt
Hey, y'all!!!! What a cutie---hannah and puppy!! :)
I LOVE your new title of your blog! It is perfect!
Miss you lots! Will we see you over Thanksgiving at the Davis home? Can't wait to see you and your new house!
Love,
Uncle Jonny and Aunt Ju Ju
I LOVE the walls! Tell you dad they look GREAT! Can't wait to see you all again! We miss you all!
Missy
Update this blog soon!!! (although I must admit, you are much better at updating than I am!!) I am dying to see a picture of the front of this house.....And...I need my Hannah fix!
Love you lots!!
Julie
Post a Comment