Sunday, November 19, 2006

Elasti Girl


Hannah had a blowout at Grani's and she was already in her "backup" outfit that I carry in her diaper bag. Grani didn't have any extra clothes all she had was a Halloween costume we bought for Elam tonight at Wal-mart for $1.00. So we dressed her like Elasti Girl and she was so cute I had to post a picture.













Also an update on us: Daniel and I joined a church today (rather not post identifying info on the blog so I won't tell you the name) but Daniel will be the student minister at this church. We really like the church and are glad to now have a church home since leaving our beloved church in Louisville. We had a lockin Friday night with the youth and college and had a good time getting to know the students.

7 comments:

Jay Beerley said...

I love it! Glad to hear about your church.

David Keuss said...

Thanks great to hear. Hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

Congrats and good luck at the new church! She's the cutest super hero I've ever seen!

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys are settled in a new church. Just know we feel that our church is your church home.
Love ya,
Sandy

Anonymous said...

Hannah is the cutest Elasti Girl I have ever seen!!!

Jonathan and Julie Davis said...

Love this!!! How cute is she?? We had a great time seeing you over Thanksgiving! Hope we can come back and see your house again soon....maybe over Christmas?

Love you lots and lots!!

Julie (Aunt JuJu)

Anonymous said...

Hannah makes a wonderful super hero. She's the cutest elastigirl I've ever seen. I have several super hero grandbabies. You have to check out super spidercowboyman and his sidekick super shirtless cowgirl on your sister-in-law's blog.