

We went to Portrait Innovations yesterday and got Hannah's 9 month pictures. Here are two of the poses. Mom went with me so you know we bought more pictures than I would have! And we got the CD with all the poses on it!
Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us,to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. Ephesians 3:20-21
3 comments:
Is she walking yet?! Too cute!
Those are wonderful pictures!!! Where is this place?
And just FYI I'm making the pumpking pie for Thursday and I know you love it so I hope it turns out well. Set your standards low so it won't take much to impress you! :)
I'll bring all the poses to Thanksgiving! She is not walking alone yet but she walks everywhere with her push walker thingy! Looking forward to pumpkin pie!
See you soon (at least those of you I will see at Thanksgiving!)
Post a Comment