Thanks to all of you who bid on my Dad's ebay painting. It went for around $58 I think, now I can't remember. Anyway, I appreciate your support of us and our adoption! Remember, Adoption Day is October 2. Our letter from the lawyer stated we could bring anyone we want to with us to court, so if you are free please come, we have to be at the court house at 9:45. If you are interested e-mail me and I will give you exact details.
If not please try to make it to the party that night, it will be from 6-8 (come and go) at our church. E-mail me if you want more details on that too!
Christy!
Saturday, September 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I wish we could come to the party but its a pretty long drive..especially on a school day. Its too bad that your dad's painting won't be worth millions until he dies. Most great artist died poor and a little crazy. He's well on the way!
Post a Comment