Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us,to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. Ephesians 3:20-21
7 comments:
fabulous!!! I can't wait to meet those cute dimples one day!!
I hate that we didn't get to celebrate with you in person. But I think it was for the best. Asher was sick all day and I can't even look at your pictures without crying. I would have been a mess. Congratulations!
i'm so excited for you guys! What an exciting time for you. You have 2 beautiful babies!
Ashley
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
I cannot wait to see Hannah again, and meet Benjamin!! YYEEEEAAAAHHH!
What a great looking family! Wish we could have been there.
Oh, how precious!!! I would love to be at one of these......I guess one day it will be one of my own, perhaps??/
Isn't God good??!!
Love you!
Julie
Post a Comment