Friday, October 19, 2007

Quilt





Here are the quilt pieces from Hannah and Benjamin's adoption parties! Aren't they fun! Anyway, one day we will sew them and they will be even more fun. Benjamin needs a few more uncles and aunts to sign a square and then they will both be ready for sewing! I just thought you guys might like a preview.

5 comments:

Jonathan and Julie Davis said...

I wanna sign a square!!!!

Aunt Ju Ju

Daniel and Christy Davis said...

Aunt Ju Ju - you have double duty. I never tracked you down to sign Hannah's! So you will have to sign one for both! Good thing we never got around to sewing Hannah's!

Next time we see you we will make sure you have a square and markers!

OKeedokey said...

Oh man! The quilts are sooooooo cool! I can't wait till they are finished!

Emily said...

OH I'm so glad that you saved some squares for us!!! Please make sure we can make one for Benjamin.

Daniel and Christy Davis said...

Uncle Randall and Aunt Emily, Isaac and Asher are on the list to sign the quilt! I will make sure to have a square next time I see you guys! Which will hopefully be soon!