

We went out for our friend's birthday on Saturday and left the kids with Grammy and Poppy, so here are some pictures of just us! Has that actually happened since February 2006? I really don't think it has. Hope no one is too mad at me for not putting up any of the kids. I did take some pictures of us playing outside yesterday. Maybe I will put those up soon. I have lots of new medications I'm going to try out tomorrow so we will see if I can finally get over all the sinus/allergy problems I'm having where I actually feel like doing something!
3 comments:
I'm so glad you guys got to go out! And I love Benjamin's walking video...is he really so happy all the time?? What a sweetie!
I love that you got to go out!!
Fun! Y'all are so cute :)
Post a Comment