Monday, October 27, 2008

Hayride








Each year our church has a hayride at the home of some of our members. We always have a great time! Hannah and Benjamin enjoyed the horses and playing in the hay! Hannah had so much hay tangled into her hair I didn't think I would get it out. After a bath and a good brushing it did all come out. Hannah LOVED the horses and riding the horses, she kept telling me she was a cowgirl, she started off saying she was a cowboy and so I helped her change it to cowgirl and she stuck with that and said Benjamin could be a cowboy and I agreed!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I'm so glad Hannah's not allergic to hay!!! Many people are and can't enjoy those great Fall memories! (randall)

Daniel and Christy Davis said...

It is crazy (and a blessing) with all her allergies that she is not allergic to hay! We went into this not know whether she was or was not but she didn't seem to have any problems or reactions!