Pick the 4th picture folder on your computer.
Pick the 4th picture in that folder.
Explain what the picture is about.
Tag 4 blogging friends to do the same.
Oh I LOVE this picture! I'm so happy it was the 4th folder and the 4th picture! This is obviously me and Hannah in Oct. of 2006, so she was about 8 months old. She was in a good mood and we got lots of good pictures, but this one is my favorite of that day (it was taken in Huntsville and Aaron and Johnna's house, we were there for Will's birthday party). The reason it is still on my computer (I've deleted most of the pictures and folders off of my computer) is because this is the next thing I have to scrapbook Aug. - Dec. 2006 (yes, I am way behind).Tag: Dad, Emily L., Johnna and Melanie D.

2 comments:
That's a wonderful picture!
Ahhhhh, that's a good one!
Post a Comment