Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving

On Thursday morning we got up and drove to Uncle Jonathan, Aunt Julie, and Jack's house. Hannah was so excited. She was in such a great mood and you can see she is in all the pictures! Benjamin was being a Mama's boy and he is not in any pictures.

Hannah and her newest cousin baby Jack
Aunt JuJu, Aunt Johnna, and Hannah


Uncle Jonny and Hannah


Uncle Aaron and Hannah


The girls were playing in the bedroom with blocks, when I walked in they both had these round blocks in their mouths! After I laughed and took a picture I told them to not put them back in their mouths.


Hannah and Baby Claire









Uncle Aaron, Aunt Johnna, Catherine and Claire


The hosts and the yummy turkey Aunt JuJu made, she also made lots of other yummy food, including a homemade apple pie and homemade yeast rolls! Yum, Yum


Mama, Daddy, Hannah and Benjamin in our Titan's gear


Grammy and Hannah



Poppy and Jack


Claire
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All of the babies are growing! I can't believe how big Jack has gotten.