Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us,to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. Ephesians 3:20-21
I don't want to freak you out, but I used to put Andrew's toys in a basket like that and one day I found him with a piece of it in his mouth...just thought you might want to know that. She sure does look like she's having fun though!
Hey Christy and Daniel, She is beautiful! Can't get over how she has grown. We sure miss you around here. But by her face she is very happy and content right where she is. Have you found a good church home? Sandy
4 comments:
I don't want to freak you out, but I used to put Andrew's toys in a basket like that and one day I found him with a piece of it in his mouth...just thought you might want to know that. She sure does look like she's having fun though!
What a happy baby!!
She's grown so much! And her hair is getting so very long. Oh my goodness. She is beautiful. Miss you guys!
Michele
Hey Christy and Daniel,
She is beautiful! Can't get over how she has grown. We sure miss you around here. But by her face she is very happy and content right where she is. Have you found a good church home?
Sandy
Post a Comment