Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us,to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. Ephesians 3:20-21
Saturday, August 26, 2006
Visiting Uncle Johnny and Aunt JuJu
I didn't get a chance to post these pictures earlier. On the way home from Oklahoma we called Uncle Johnny and Aunt JuJu to see if we could stop and see them. It was "Meet the Teacher" day at their school but it didn't start until 1:00 so they told us to go ahead and stop by. So we got to stop in and see their new school and Aunt JuJu's classroom. It was a lot of fun to see them!
1 comment:
I'm glad they got to see her. Aunt JuJu and Hannah have similar hair. Lots of pretty curls.
PS I love that goatee picture!
Post a Comment