Thursday, August 31, 2006

Skip Crawling?




Hannah LOVES to stand up - she has since 2 or 3 months (maybe earlier I can't remember)! She did not pull herself up on this toy but she can balance herself. She was holding onto the chair earlier and took a step! However when she is finished she just lets go! And of course she falls! But I think she wants to skip the crawling stage!






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is such a big girl!! I love these pictures.

Anonymous said...

She is amazing! I just can't get over it!

R Lyndel Littleton said...

love the thighs. my babies always had skinny little legs.

OKeedokey said...

I agree with Papa.
But tell Hannah not to grow up too fast.

Anonymous said...

My sister never crawled on her knees. She "bear crawled" on her hands and feet. Hannah should still be too little to be crawling. Wasn't she just a tiny baby last week???

Jay Beerley said...

Very cute!!

Anonymous said...

Cutest baby ever!