Thursday, September 21, 2006
Name That Blog
Okay - I have been thinking about it and others have also mentioned that maybe I should change the name of this blog. Keeping in mind I don't want to give away too much information (last names should be excluded as should location) I would like some suggestions on what I should name my blog. I can't think of anything. Post your ideas in the comments section.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
name it "Pictures for Grani" :-)
Sorry for posting twice, but I had another idea. "Daniel and Christy's Adpotion Process II".
Then you can start posting things about adopting baby #2!! THAT'S IT!!! It's perfect!! This was actually Hannah's idea....she is ready for those twin brothers.
I'm not very good with this kind of stuff...all of the things I'm coming up with have your last name in them, so I guess I'm out! But I'm glad you blogged again. Hope you guys are doing well...Hannah is adorable as always!
Just keep me informed of what you change it too because I love reading it!! Ashley
Don't worry the webaddress will stay the same. I will just change the part that says Daniel and Christy's Adoption process.
How are you all? I decided to "check in" on ya. How about something like, "The Great Adventure?"
Looks like you all are doing well! So glad!!
I thought I already posted this once. Maybe I'm going senile. I'm thinking you could take a phrase out of Eph 3:20. Wasn't that "Hannah's verse"? You could call it "Immeasurably More".
(Okay. Now I know I've typed this once because I was trying to decide how to spell immeasurably. Maybe I deleted it instead of posting.)
Post a Comment