Okay time to vote for your favorite suggestion. Please everyone who reads this vote - you don't have to put your name in the comment section. Disclaimer: Please note the winning title may not be chosen for the name of the blog.
- Pictures for Grani
- Daniel and Christy's Adoption Process II
- The Great Adventure
- Immeasurably More or Exceeding Abundantly More (whichever translation you prefer - if you vote for this one pick with translation you like)
- Hangin' With Hannah
- Scraps of Life
- (If you don't like any of these vote for your own suggestion and add it in the comments.)
Thursday, September 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Hangin' With Hannah
The Great Adventure
The Great Adventure
I like The Great Adventure...and then maybe you could link the Stephen Curtis Chapman song on your page! :)
Since you are such a great scrap book person, "Scraps of Life" sounds like a good one to me.
LeAnn says you should call it "Cattle on a Thousand Hills" or "On a Thousand Hills". Something like that.
Definitely "Hangin' With Hannah".
Well, I personally think that "Great Adventure" is the most creative name anyone has EVER come up with for their blog!! (I actually have several friends who now have that name too!!) However, you certainly cannot go wrong with "Hangin' with Hannah"...that is, until you have to change it to "Hanging with Hannah and ....Henry??"
It was great to see you all this last weekend!!
Love you all!
Julie
I like the Scraps of Life.
The Great Adventure! ; )
I like Hangin with Hannah too
When they were trying to come up with a name for the stadium that my Texas Rangers (baseball) play in, they came up with............ The Ballpark in Arlington. Simple yet witty. Maybe there's something there....
Jay
Post a Comment