Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter

Isn't that a beautiful smile!?!
Benjamin's Easter outfit - I dressed him up even though we didn't make it to church
This was Hannah's bib last year, Benjamin was happy to use it this year.
Hannah was not in the mood to dress in her Easter clothes, so I guess we will get pictures of her next Sunday! She pretty much cried like you see above all day. She is very pitiful. She has been this way most of the week, poor baby!
Grani brough Easter eggs with "candy" that Hannah could actually eat. This is the only time today that she was not in Mommy's lap. She got down to "hunt" Easter eggs with Grani.

3 comments:

MelanieStarr said...

Oh, he looks so sweet in his Easter outfit! And what a smile...he's a charmer!
I'm sorry Hannah was sick on Easter, that's no fun for any of you.

OKeedokey said...

I can't get over his smile! It makes me want to smile. I know that smile helped you make it through the day with poor sick Hannah. give her a kiss from me and all her Oklahoma cousins.

Jonathan and Julie Davis said...

I could sit and look at your blog all day.....can't wait to be with you in person in a couple of weeks!! Can't wait to see Hannah and hold that boy again!!

Love you!

Julie