Saturday, April 07, 2007

Happy Easter






Well, today you should have seen a post that said "Egg Hunt 2", we did have the egg hunt but I did not take the babies out in this CRAZY cold weather! It was so cold and Hannah has been sick this week. In fact we are not going to be able to go to church tomorrow. I guess I will just dress them up in their Easter outfits and take pictures. They can wear their Easter outfits next week to our church's homecoming activities.




4 comments:

Melanie Davis said...

Having babies sure does make you learn to be flexible! I hope Hannah feels better soon!

Happy Easter!

Mel

Al and Jen said...

If it makes you feel any better Christy, I am at home with my boys this Easter morning. They are sick again!
Happy Easter!
Jen

Anonymous said...

Oh! You caught a smile! We've seen a few more smiles from Asher, but never around a camera.

Anonymous said...

I love the dimple!