Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us,to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. Ephesians 3:20-21
Daniel and Christy, I just found out that you all adopted another baby when I read the website for Nathan McLean and saw your post. I had to come and find the blog and see what's going on. Benjamin is adorable and I can't believe how much Hannah has grown! I wish you guys the best of luck and congratulations!! Christie from Ninth & O
I'm glad adoption day went great! I love the NFL draft day family photo. Andrew might want a Bronco version of our family. I can't wait to kiss those cubby cheeks Ben has! See you soon.
I can't wait to hold that sweet baby boy! And see Hannah all grown up and walking! At thanksgiving she was just pulling up I think... YAY!!! See you soon.
Hey! I found your link on Haley's blog...and I'm so glad!! Your children are absolutely precious! I love the smiles and chubby cheeks! ~Christi Cavness
7 comments:
He has the cutest smile! I love it.
Daniel and Christy, I just found out that you all adopted another baby when I read the website for Nathan McLean and saw your post. I had to come and find the blog and see what's going on. Benjamin is adorable and I can't believe how much Hannah has grown! I wish you guys the best of luck and congratulations!!
Christie from Ninth & O
I'm glad adoption day went great! I love the NFL draft day family photo. Andrew might want a Bronco version of our family.
I can't wait to kiss those cubby cheeks Ben has! See you soon.
I can't wait to hold that sweet baby boy! And see Hannah all grown up and walking! At thanksgiving she was just pulling up I think... YAY!!! See you soon.
Hey! I found your link on Haley's blog...and I'm so glad!! Your children are absolutely precious! I love the smiles and chubby cheeks!
~Christi Cavness
What a happy boy! I look forward to seeing him soon! Maybe the next time I visit I won't get sick!
Mel
What's up, no new pictures for 2 weeks?
Post a Comment