Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Elam's Visit

Since I haven't posted in awhile I will be adding several today! It has been a quite busy two weeks. Hannah went to the doctor for an ear infection on May 1, Haley and Elam came to visit on May 3, then we had a big youth fundraiser on May 5, it went well but I left early to take Hannah to the doctor because she had a 103.7 fever the night before. That was the beginning of my trips to the doctor, if you count the times I took Hannah and Benjamin it would add up to 6-7 times (although it was really just 4 visits since she saw both of them at once, twice). Hannah ran fever for a week! They said it was a virus and by Thursday, May 11, she was finally feeling herself again. On Wednesday night, May 10, we left for Oklahoma, we were in Oklahoma for a couple of days and then on the way home we stopped in Little Rock for my cousin's wedding. We got home at 12:30AM Monday morning, May 14. So - that is the story of why there have been no posts in two weeks!

Hannah and Elam

Aunt Haley meeting Benjamin

Grani, Hannah, and Elam

No comments: