Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us,to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. Ephesians 3:20-21
Your babies are sweet! I am glad you are back in the blogging world. I was missing your posts (though I knew why you had not been posting -- for good reasons!)
5 comments:
That chair with the flowers matches my living room couch! Whose chair is that? The babies are fabulous too!
Mel
Oh, it does match your couch! I recognize it. That chair belongs to Baring Cross Baptist Church in North Little Rock Arkansas.
Your babies are sweet! I am glad you are back in the blogging world. I was missing your posts (though I knew why you had not been posting -- for good reasons!)
What a beautiful family!
Glad you're back. I missed seeing how those babies keep changing.
Sandy
Post a Comment