Monday, May 28, 2007

Hannah's Room

Our project this weekend was to rearrange rooms, paint rooms, and make sure all four of us had a room to sleep in. We finished our room, painting and wallpapering, on Saturday. Then we started on Hannah's room. We got the whole room painted and now I am painting a border around the wall. Then I will stamp butterflies, dragonflys, and lady bugs all over the rest of the wall. We were going to paint her toy box but ran out of blue paint. I might just paint her toy box, dresser, and bed white, whenever I get a chance to buy white paint.

When it is completely finished I will show you the final product, but here is the border.






2 comments:

Al and Jen said...

You all have been busy!! The border looks great!! And, yes your second child does seem to perhaps grow up a little bit quicker when you are busy keeping up with two kiddos!! Congrats on a productive weekend!!!
Jen

Anonymous said...

Wow, the room looks great! You are so creative!