
I had Hannah all bundled up in her coat and mittens this morning, it was 32degrees with a windchill making it feel even colder. I realized I had never bought a winter coat for Benjamin. Hannah's from last year still fit her.

So I searched from something warm for Benjamin to wear. He has a pretty heavy jacket but the hood is too small to fit his head. So I pulled out this little lamb hat. As you will see in the pictures it has a little pink bow (this was Haven's hat when she was little). Daniel was embarrassed but I assured him no one would see the hat, I would take it off as soon as we got into church.


So after church we went to K-mart and bought Benjamin a boy hat so Daddy wouldn't be embarrassed, this one has Pooh and Tigger and it is green camo (something to make Mama and Daddy happy).

Here is his brand new coat (all outwear at K-mart is 50% off)! It is a little big but not too much, we figure he will grow into it soon!

Since the coats and hats were on sale we got Hannah a new hat too, and mittens, she has to do a lot of growing to fit into those mittens. I won't go into detail of our experience at K-mart but the short version is Hannah laying in the middle of an aisle (throwing a fit), a very crowded aisle, Mama's hands were full, Daddy and Benjamin were no where in sight....Hannah, Benjamin, and Mama were quickly escorted to the car (once Daddy found them and noticed the chaos) (Hannah screaming) and Daddy went back in to make the purchases. Mommy got a snickers out of the ordeal!
7 comments:
Oh, I loved that hat!!
Sorry about K-Mart! I'm glad you got a snickers out of it!
hahaha! I love Haven's hat on Benjamin's head!!
my embarrassment is now complete... i'm sorry benjamin, i tried!!!
daddy
I love the picture of Hannah grinning with her new mittens. Absolutely adorable!
toooo cute! Benjamin looks good in all the hats.
ha ha ha! I added a picture to my profile. Don't you always think of horses when you think of me? ha ha ha
oh tantrums are so much fun! We've seen quite a few lately - I can sympathize! Diana thought about throwing one tonight in a restaurant, but then managed to hold it together, whew!
Have a great Christmas!
Post a Comment