Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us,to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. Ephesians 3:20-21
Friday, February 22, 2008
Benjamin's New Habit
Benjamin has started crawling around with things in his mouth. It can be anything, usually toys, the other day he had a valentine in his mouth crawling around. I remember when my niece Grace Ann used to do that. We thought she was imitating her dog...maybe Benjamin is imitating our dog, I don't know...
AND OF COURSE HANNAH HAS TO IMITATE EVERYTHING BENJAMIN DOES - GOOD AND BAD!
3 comments:
Asher does that too! But our dog doesn't. I think he's just being smart. His hands are busy crawling so he uses his mouth to transport things.
I agree. Just smart. :)
hahahahaha!!!!
Post a Comment