Monday, February 18, 2008

Christy the Cook

Okay - I need your help, because unlike what the title of this entry says, Christy is not a cook. I am starting a BIG, HUGE, ENORMOUS, project and I could use your help. My first step is to look through all of my cookbooks and find meals that I think Hannah can eat. I will write those down to try out in the next several months. Her skin has gotten so much better that this is the best thing I can think to do. We will have to eat at home the majority of the time to keep her feeling good!


So...do you have favorite, simple recipes...by simple I mean as few ingredients as possible. Also, they cannot have cheese (a big problem for Daniel and I since we cover everything with cheese) or sour cream. If they have butter, milk, and eggs I can probably find a substitute so go ahead and send me those. You can post here or e-mail me. Most of you know how to get me by e-mail.


Thanks for your help!


3 comments:

OKeedokey said...

Well, I wish I was a better cook. I don't think I'll be much help, but I'll look at my new cook book and see.

MelanieStarr said...

I have several recipes that I think would work for you, Christy! I'll get them scanned in and emailed to you tonight after the kids are in bed. I also just recently posted my recipe for homemade pizza dough and bread, I think she could eat those. Of course, if she can't eat cheese i guess that kinda rules out pizza huh?

Anonymous said...

I will look to see if I have anything that may be useful. Have you looked at allrecipes.com? I get a lot of recipes from that site.