Sunday, February 17, 2008

Let them eat cake!









So as you all know Hannah is allergic to eggs, milk and corn. It gets pretty tricky since those ingredients are in normal cake mix and icing. So Grani made special cake Hannah could eat and we attempted 7 min. frosting with egg replacer, well apparently egg replacer doesn't firm up like if you beat a real egg. We tried twice and gave up. So the kids ate cupcakes with sugar sprinkled on top, no icing. Benjamin didn't seem to mind. However, Hannah still has an aversion to sweets, I guess 'cus anytime she has ever tried cake or cookies she has immediately thrown up - can anyone blame her for not wanting to try it again?




2 comments:

Melanie Davis said...

Wish I had Hannah's aversion to sweets.

Mel

Emily said...

I wish my sweets would get up and walk away if I gave them the chance, too...