Monday, January 23, 2006

Don't Forget

Don't forget that tomorrow is our orientation and training.

Pray that they won't cancel again! Pray that we get to schedule our homestudy soon! Pray for twins (hehe - really I am serious)! Pray that we don't get scared away! (we won't - but a lady at church told us her friends were scared away after going to the orientation - I think because they say don't spank and don't do this and this...etc. and probably because they remind us that the birthmother can change her mind, etc. - but I don't think that stuff can scare me off - I'm on a mission!).

I guess that is about it for now.

Oh, and pray for the mother of the baby/babies because more than likely she is already pregnant. Pray for the baby/babies as they grow and develop.

We will update you on Tuesday night or Wednesday morning on how things went.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will definitely pray for y'all tomorrow. I've BEEN praying for healthy twins for you for quite a while! :o) I know that God will be with you through this process.

Anonymous said...

We have a lot of people praying for you. I"m reaalllly getting excited! I hung an empty picture frame on the wall where Gibson and Haven's pictures are with a note that says, "coming soon". i guess i should move them all over and make room for two frames!

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you guys today as I work. I hope that it will be good news!