Friday, January 27, 2006

Fingerprints

Well, we have now been fingerprinted for the FBI. We went down to the St. Matthew's Police Station yesterday to have them fingerprint us. Since we used to live in Tennesse they don't trust us (you know there are some pretty shady people in Tennessee) so we not only had to have background checks done by the state of Kentucky but the FBI has to do a background check on us now. The good this is the police station didn't charge us for the figerprinting because we are adopting - wasn't that so nice of them!

I just ordered a bunch of books about adoption- some for me and some are children's books - some are general adoption some are about transracial adoption. So I am going to be well informed about all of this stuff - I think I ordered about 10 books (bye bye birthday money!). So if you have any questions I'm sure I have a book to answer your question. I got some kid books and if they are good I will probably get one for the nieces and nephews so that they understand what Uncle Daniel and Aunt Christy are doing. I found one kids book for $3.25 so it isn't too bad.

Well, that is all for now. They told me they would call about scheduling the homestudy soon.

No comments: