Well, I just wanted to let you know that Sophia Katherine Davis (our niece) was born today - on my birthday, Jan. 11, 2006! What a wonderful birthday present. She was born to Daniel's oldest brother Matthew and his wife Melanie. They have two kids Will and Alex. So now I have 4 nieces and 2 nephews and more on the way! There may be more 2006 babies than 1980 babies in our family - we have 3 1980 babies right now ( I guess we aren't babies we are 26!). 2006 is definitely the "year of the baby" for our family. Oh and today also kicked off the "year of the party!" Just in case you need to know that information! Well, I hope you can read this in this light pink!
I don't have a picture yet but hopefully I will soon!
No adoption news today there probably won't be until after the 24th.
Wednesday, January 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am so excited that it is "the year of the party"! What a fun year. I am looking forward to partying all the way through it. We will start this weekend. :-)
Happy belated birthday Christy and great news about another niece. Another young one to get spoiled :)
year of the party? how cool is that? is there any particular reason why this year? not that i really need one. i'm always up for a party... or at least i used to be before your mom and i got old and started going to bed at 9:30 every night.
Post a Comment