Friday, April 28, 2006

Adoption Day

Go to my Dad's website to see pictures and other stuff about Adoption Day! I don't have time right now to download pictures and he already has!

http://www.papalyndel.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Jay Beerley said...

We're so excited for you guys. And now you can leave the state, right? So I think she need to come meet us in person! Happy late adoption day!!

Anonymous said...

After you read this...delete it from your blog. I am wanting to email you and tell you that I am in Greensboro, NC. I can't get my computer to connect enough to get onto my email, so I'm emailing through your blog. Talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

Where are the Cinco de Mayo pictures??

Anonymous said...

I don't if you sent that thing you were going to send me but I haven't gotten it. Just thought I'd let you know