



Hannah had a fun weekend alone with Daddy and Uncle Johnny. Here are some pictures that were taken this weekend.
Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us,to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. Ephesians 3:20-21
5 comments:
I LOVE the pictures!! She is beautiful. I really like the curly hair. She is growning so fast. I can hardly wait to kiss those little cheeks on Saturday!
Oh my! What a beautiful baby girl! I absolutely love those pictures. Such beautiful curls!
Those puppy dogs eyes are melting me!!! I can't wait to meet this miracle!
I am so in love!!
Hey Daniel and Christy, I met someone you knew this weekend. Her name is Joanne and I believe you all knew her at UU. I told her about Hannah and she was so thrilled. She sends her love.
Post a Comment