We went to the agency today for our second "home" visit. They told us they already had the court report and they would send it to Frankfort, the court here, our attorney, and us, either today or tomorrow. As soon as our lawyer gets it she will set the court date (she is out of town until April 10). So probably sometime next week we will know our court date - and that should be within 1-3 weeks! So this is almost final! How exciting.
I will let you know the court date so that if any of you want to be there you can. Also, the evening of the court date we will be having a party/reception. I'll let you know the details of where and when after we find out the date.
As for Job - they did an autopsy and it seems like he was in kidney failure and it was probably a birth defect. Apparently many Shih Tzus have kidney problems and they show up within the first year or two of life. If he hadn't of died Sunday it would have been soon. I'm just thankful we didn't have to make the decision to put him to sleep - that is probably what it would have come to.
Tuesday, April 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
YEA!! I'm ready for a party!!
You can't put goo dnews and sad news on the same blog cause then we don't know what comment to leave. So... for Job - He was a really cool, fun puppy. I'm so sorry he had bad kidneys. But he brought a lot of joy into your lives when you needed it.
As for Hannah and the big party day - whooo hooooo! I can hardly wait!
Maybe we'll be doing a court date and Cinco de Mayo celebration all at the same time. Fiesta!
Sorry to hear about little Job. They really become like part of the family. As for the party...can we have one in June, too?
Of course we can have a party in June. This IS the year of the party! We can have a party anytime anyone wants to!
Post a Comment