We have a date!
Thursday, April 27, 8:15AM
Anyone is welcome to come to court. We will have more details on where that is later.
We will have a party that night. More details later.
Thursday, April 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us,to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. Ephesians 3:20-21
5 comments:
Hip Hip Hooray!!! I'm so excited for you. Praise God!
Jennifer
That's great! I'm so happy that the day is finally coming up!
PAAARRRRTTTYY!!!!!
congratulations!
I know that you guys must be so relieved and extremely excited to finally have a court date set! It's almost final!!! We're so excited for you! And for us...we'll finally get to meet Hannah in person!!
We're looking forward to seeing you guys in Mt. Juliet next weekend!
Love you all!
Aunt Mela, Uncle Matt, Will, Alex & Sophie
Post a Comment