Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Cards and Candles

Well, this is the last week to buy a candle if you were planning on it. I hope to get the order in the mail either Saturday or Monday. The sale has been going great! Thanks to everyone who has helped us out by buying a candle. If you want one please let me know by the end of the week - I don't want you to miss out if you were intending to buy one and you forgot.

Also, if you are interested in Christmas Cards we have posted a few more on the Little Creations website. Just e-mail me if you want to order some. We need to know pretty soon. I just ordered some more red and green paper so I have plenty of supplies I just need the orders.

I guess that is all the sales pitch I will give you tonight. Daniel would be embarressed that I give sales pitches at all!

No comments: