It just occured to me that all of my posts except for about 3 start with well,
It hit me as funny so I thought I would comment on it.
I guess I feel like I can't just start typing I have to introduce it somehow.
So sorry if I have over used the word well!
By the way - the candles should be shipped to me tomorrow - hopefully I will get them this weekend or Monday!
Another song for you (sorry I can't help it - my life is a musical! - I was born to a music minister - what can you expect) I have so many more songs that I don't share with you - you are missing out!
Whenever you have problems, know that God can solve them
Problems that seem great to you are tiny in his eyes
There's no substitution for God's perfect solution
Go to Him that's where the answer lies
Sometimes the answer's in a hurry sometimes you must wait
But never do you have to worry
Always keep building up your faith
Just listen to the voice inside you
Look into His Word
For He is always here to guide you
and help you to act upon what you've heard
Chorus:
Problems aren't problems anymore when you trust the Lord and do all he tells you to.
Problesm aren't problems when you pray, they become the way, God can show His love to you.
Tuesday, November 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love the songs. Keep sharing them. Living life in a constant musical is kind of fun...don't you think?
Well, what's the big deal about saying well all the time. I mean, well, I don't see anything wrong with it. Well, some people might...well, they should get a life because you can say well as often as you want. Well, that's all I have to say about that.
Weeellllllll, there is soooo much inflection possible in that little word "well". you can carry on an entire conversation with just that word. try it! I was very disapointed too when i heard the orientation was postponed. do i need to come up there and smack somebody?
Post a Comment